What to do in an Emergency
Clifton Sanitation District responds to wastewater emergencies 24 hours a day.
If you have a wastewater or sewer emergency, please first reference our Wastewater Department Frequently Asked Questions to see if a possible solution to your problem is there. If you can't find an answer to your particular issue on that page, call Clifton Sanitation District.
Emergency Contact Information
In case of an emergency, please dial 911 or contact us for instructions.
Questions about your billWhy does my bill come from Clifton Water District?
The Clifton Water District and the Clifton Sanitation District have a long history of cooperation and working together for the benefit of their customers.
In an effort to improve service to our customers, the Clifton Water District and the Clifton Sanitation District announce a resourceful agreement to combine billing services. With this recent agreement, customers will now receive a single bill from the Clifton Water District.
General information about Clifton Sanitation DistrictWhy did the Clifton Sanitation District & Clifton Sanitation District #2 Consolidate?
The rate payers of Clifton Sanitation District have voted to dissolve their district and consolidate services with Clifton Sanitation District#2. This arrangement provides the best alternatives and benefits for both Districts.
- protective of public health and the environment
- less expensive for the ratepayers
- this cost sharing will save both initial construction costs and long term operating costs for everyone
- eliminates the duplicate services
- improves the water quality to the critical habitat of the Colorado River
- the sewer service rates for all of the customers served by the new facility can be better controlled in the future